Motivation method for physical activity:
1. What is your most important current goal regarding physical activity?
2. What is the most positive outcome of realizing this goal?
3. What is the most critical obstacle?
4. What can I do to overcome the obstacle; when and where does the obstacle occur?
5. What can I do to prevent the obstacle from occurring; when and where is an opportunity to prevent it from occurring?
6. What else could I do to be physically active for at least 30 minutes? And when and where can I do this?
Source: American Journal of Preventive Medicine, January 2009