Various colors are associated with different types of energy.
Violet: spiritual energy connected to universal power and healing
Indigo: a blend of red and violet, stimulates intuition
Blue: invokes a sense of calm
Green: a healing quality, the color of nature that supports the heart chakra
Yellow: associated with solar energy, power, and intellect
Orange: a nurturing energy related to creation, sunrise, and sunset
Red: invigorating life force in small amounts, can be energetically overwhelming with large or continual exposure.
Source: Invitation to Holistic Health: A Guide to Living a Balanced Life by C. Eliopoulos, 2004, p. 227
Color, Consciousness and Healing: The Healing Effects of Color, Light & Art by Leanne Venier
Leanne Venier, BSME, CP AOBTA, is an international award-winning artist, scientist, engineer and expert on color and light who regularly lectures about the healing effects of color, light frequencies and art at major medical centers, MENSA and elsewhere. She now combines her art with her past careers as a mechanical engineer, acupuncturist and eastern medicine practitioner to teach medical practitioners and lay people about the latest medical research on how to use color and art for healing purposes.
This video includes detailed information on:
* How our bodies absorb and use color and light frequencies;
* Latest scientific research and current medical applications for treating cancer and other illnesses using color and light;
* New studies and technology that support healing of Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, autism, and other diseases and disorders;
* The science behind the healing effects of certain types of artwork;
* Why we need all the color frequencies found naturally in sunlight for optimum health;
* What are biophotons and why they are so important to optimal health and wellbeing;
* How color and consciousness are connected;
* Color attributes and how we can use them every day to prevent and heal illness.