Natural treatment for rosacea
April 29, 2014Alternative Therapies
- Eat foods rich in essential fatty acids to help reduce skin inflammation (chia seeds, fish oil, flaxseed oil or hemp seed oil)
- Eat foods that are high in phytonutrients in order to help soothe redness (spirulina, green vegetables)
- Green tea calms skin inflammation and is also full of other healing properties.
- Decrease stress and reduce exposure to sun and wind.
- Apply sliced raw cucumber to skin for 10 minutes to help improve redness.
- Cleanse face with 100% jojoba oil. Jojoba oil improves skin health because it contains omega 6 and 9 fatty acids and vitamins A, D and E.