The First Annual Neonatal Nursing Symposium: It’s All About the Baby!
- April 15, 2011
- 7:30am – 4 pm
- Gladys Stringfield Owen Auditorium, Baptist Hospital, Nashville, Tennessee
- Neonatal symposium focusing on recent advancements and updates in the management of necrotizing entercolitis, periventricular leukomalacia, neonatal resuscitation, post partum depression and the legal implications of nursing documentation.
- This program has been designed for nursing professionals caring for premature infants and their families
- Course Director: Deborah Bouressa MSN, RN, Director of Women’s Health Services, Baptist Hospital, Nashville, TN
The 13th Cardiovascular Conference for Nurses
- March 31, 2011
- 7:30 am to 4 pm
- Laurence A. Grossman Medical Learning Center, Saint Thomas Hospital, Nashville, Tennessee
- Designed to provide nurses working with cardiac patients an opportunity to hear current information relating to the care of cardiac patients and to specific cardiac diseases
- Designed for nurses who work in areas such as ICU, cardiac medical or surgical units, cardiac rehab, cardiovascular lab, or any area where patients with cardiac disease may be encountered.
- Course Director: Fran Coffland MSN, RN, Baptist Hospital, Nashville, Tennessee
For more information: Contact the Department of Clinical Education at 615-284-5823 or see their website at: http://www.STHS.com look under “Classes and Events”. Contact hours awarded to be determined.
Saint Thomas Hospital, Clinical Education, P.O. Box 380, Nashville, Tennessee, 37202